The Apple and Grape Harvest Festival
celebrates its 50th anniversary from
26 February - 6 March 2016.
Come and celebrate with us!
Highlights of THE 10 DAY FESTIVAL INCLUDE:
- Rebel/The Breeze Street Carnival including roving entertainment, morning band parades, poets, stalls, side shows, kids entertainment, street performers, celebrity grape crush, O’Maras sound stage, Heritage Bank family sound stage and entertainment area, food choices galore and closing with the fireworks spectacular.
- Channel 7 Grand Parade.
- Multicultural Carnival & Wine Fiesta on the main weekend of 5 & 6 March, international foods and all day entertainment from two Heritage Bank sound stages.
- Roman themed Gala Ball and presentation of Young Ambassadors by Channel 7 celebrity.
- Market in the Mountains over the main festival weekend.
- “That Dam Ride” 90km Glenlyon Dam to Storm King Dam.
- Music workshops and sporting carnivals.
- Concerts, bingo, card tournaments, harvest thanksgiving service, busking championship, open gardens, seasonal harvest tours, district tours, Ergon Energy decorated windows.
- Mt Marlay challenge and many more events during the week.