Wine Masterclass: Taste 10 of the Granite Belt Alternative European varieties
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
We will take you and your taste buds on an unforgettable journey through your senses. Learn about some of the world`s rarest wine grape varieties and be guided through the origins, aromas and flavours of the most exotic wine styles in the world. Be guided by local winemaker and wine educator Mike Hayes as he will teach you about the finer points of wine evaluation. This exciting program includes:
- Wine evaluation. Leaning the finer points of wine descriptors and the professional approach to enjoying wine.
- How to become a Wine Judge – Mike will take you through the finer points of wine evaluation and how the Wine Show Judging system works; learn to become a judge!
- Taste the finest examples of European style wines available on the Granite Belt with a professionally structured tasting with origins of varieties, food matches and stylistic acceptance of wine styles worldwide explained. – Over $500.00 per session in value of wines.
This is an extremely rare opportunity to explore the finer points of wine evaluation and not to be missed. Warning limited seats available with only 20 participants per session, hurry - don`t miss out.
- Saturday 27th February – 5 - 7pm
- Sunday 28th February – 2.30 - 4:30pm
- Wednesday 2nd March – 4:30 - 6:30pm
- Thursday 3rd March – 4:30 - 6:30pm
- Friday 4th March – 5 - 7pm
- Saturday 5th March – 12 - 2pm