ALL STALL SPACES ARE NOW BOOKED OUT
INFORMATION FOR STREET STALL HOLDERS
Stall holders are expected to be set up and ready to trade by 9am both days.
Unloading and Setting Up:
To make unloading and setting up of stalls a little easier, the main streets are closed to normal traffic from early Saturday morning.
Check with the Stall Officials where your nominated space is prior to unloading. Stall Officials will be wearing safety vests. There are several street closures in Stanthorpe on Saturday and Sunday from 5am, refer to street closure map on our website and program. All stallholders will be required to show their site allocation and receipt to gain entry Do not use any part of the footpath for your stall operations as these areas are required for pedestrian traffic and Emergency Services. THEY MUST BE KEPT CLEAR.
Operating Hours & Vacate Site Times
- SATURDAY 3rd March Maryland & High Streets 9am – 10pm Vacate by 11pm
- SATURDAY 3rd March Victoria & Marsh Streets 9am – 11pm. Saturday only stall holders vacate by 12am.
- SUNDAY 4th March Victoria & Marsh Streets 9am – 7pm Vacate by 8pm
There is no parking for your vehicle at your site. Your vehicle is to be removed to off street parking by 8am each day. If your vehicle is part of your stall, e.g. ice cream van, this must be indicated on your application form. You must place your stall as close as possible to the kerb. The Grand Parade may pass your stall and the Stalls Director will instruct you to ensure your stall does not impede upon the parade area.
You can email Ray Zanatta firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message on 0427 257 463 or (07) 4681 4111
To apply for a stall please download the relevant application form below and return to the Apple and Grape office.
NOTE: ALL STALL SPACES ARE BOOKED OUT
Room 2, 20 Maryland Street, Stanthorpe, 4380
Apple & Grape Harvest Festival Office, PO Box 338, Stanthorpe, 4380
Phone/Fax: (07) 4681 4111
We have two types of Stalls:
- Street Stalls - Street Stall sites are available in Maryland, High, Marsh and Victoria Streets. Maryland & High Street are available for Saturday 3rd March only (this is the main street that is closed to traffic for the street parade). Marsh and Victoria Streets are available both Saturday 3rd & Sunday 4th March (this is the area close to Weeroona Park that is closed to traffic both days). Please complete the Street Stalls Application Form to apply for a Street Stall. Any questions regarding street stalls, please email email@example.com.
- Park Stalls - Stall sites are available at the Multicultural Carnival and Wine Fiesta in Weeroona Park on both Saturday 3rd & Sunday 4th March. This licensed area is defined by a security fence. As this is a multicultural festival we are looking for all types of multicultural food to give visitors a taste from different countries. Please complete the Park Stalls Application Form to apply for a Park Stall. Any questions regarding the Multicultural Stalls (Weeroona Park) & Wine Fiesta, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. ***STALL SPACES ARE BOOKED OUT FOR THE PARK***
Market in the Mountains stalls - The Market in the Mountains will be held on the 3rd & 4th March in the Stanthorpe Civic Centre, across from the Multicultural Food & Wine Fiesta. It is run independently of the Apple & Grape Festival, so please contact the Market in the Mountains organiser directly for information on applying for a stall there.